Wednesday 12 January 2011

First Term Review-CL Feelings

I felt so happy to learn that what I have learned,it's have been a great use for me!I have learned making videos in windows movie maker,how to use the window movie maker;add songs into into the video,making the scene has some special effects,it's really quite amazing that you could make it quite effective and meaningful.I have also learned how to post videos in blogs and sites.

In the Second Term,I would like to make videos that we could use the green background and make it turn it to space which we really didn't but just only the video turn us into space!It would be amazing to learn these,it would make our lives colourful!I believe our school has the money to provide us these,because I heard the school has a lot of money to provide us,I just heard these in the news!

No comments: